This warm cycling jacket has…
- A windproof and water repellant outer layer
- A thermal fleece lining
- Elastic cuffs
- 3 back pockets
- 1 water-resistant pocket with a zip, opening for music earbuds and a reflection strip
- An silicon hem so it doesn’t slide up your back
- A long, semi-hidden zip at the front
- An ochre yellow color with a feminine golden hour print
A striking and feminine ladies cycling jacket
This eye-catching cycling jacket is at its best at temperatures below 15 degrees. Wear the matching sleeveless cycling stopper underneath or go for a warm extra thermo base layer on rides around freezing point. The front and sleeves of the jacket are windproof and water-repellent. The back breathes just right so you don’t sweat too much. The entire jacket is lined with thermofleece.
Stand out in traffic? This great cycling jacket with flower print adds a little sunshine to grey days. Around the waist the jacket is slightly wider than the matching jersey and top: this gives you plenty of room for underwear. Ideal in winter!