This beautiful cycling jersey has…
- A race fit for optimal aerodynamics
- 3 back pockets
- A long, semi-hidden zip at the front
- A silicon hem so it doesn’t slide up your back
- A waterproof pocket with a zipper and a reflection strip
- A unique 17th century flower print from the Dutch Rijksmuseum with bright red details
The most beautiful cycling jersey with a flower print
Somewhere between 1650 and 1683 Jan Davidszoon de Heem painted this beautiful print. Nowadays you can’t just find it in the Amsterdam Rijksmuseum, but also on the streets! If you love Dutch art and want to wear something different, this is your ideal jersey.
This women’s jersey is not just beautiful and unique, it’s also top notch. The fabrics are made in Italy and it has a durable, full camlock YKK zipper. The three back pockets + the waterproof pocket with zipper and reflection make this your new favorite jersey. Or do you prefer the sleelevess version?