This warm cycling jacket has…
- A windproof and water repellant outer layer
- A thermal fleece lining
- Elastic cuffs
- 3 back pockets
- 1 water-resistant pocket with a zip, opening for music earbuds and a reflection strip
- An silicon hem so it doesn’t slide up your back
- A long, semi-hidden zip at the front
- A colorful gradient print in blue and pink!
“Add some summer to winter days with this colorful jacket.”
– Marloes, Ingeklikt founder
A colorful, windproof women’s cycling jacket
Early spring damp, chilly autumn days and sunny winter rides: this windproof women’s cycling jacket with thermal fleece lining keeps you warm and dry. Thanks to the water-repellant fabrics you don’t have to be scared by a few drops of rain. Also ideal when you go cycling in the mountains. You combine it with the matching top, bibshorts and leg warmers.
Visibility enhances safety on your bike. And this cycling jacket ensures visibility! It’s comfortably warm at temperatures up to 15 degrees Celsius. Want to ride when it’s freezing? Wear it with a thermal base layer. The jacket is a little loose around the waist: that way it offers sufficient space for a base layer. Ideal during cold winter rides!