This warm cycling jacket has…
- A windproof and water repellant outer layer
- A thermal fleece lining
- Elastic cuffs
- 3 back pockets
- 1 water-resistant pocket with a zip, opening for music earbuds and a reflection strip
- An silicon hem so it doesn’t slide up your back
- A long, semi-hidden zip at the front
- A navy black base, jungle print and salmon pink sleeves
An adventurous and eye-catching ladies cycling jacket
This adventurous cycling jacket is at its best at temperatures below 15 degrees. Wear the matching sleeveless cycling top underneath or go for a warm extra thermo base layer during rides around the freezing point. The front and sleeves of the jacket are windproof and water repellent. The back breathes just right so you don’t sweat too much. The entire jacket is lined with thermofleece.
Are you looking for a fine ladies cycling jacket that you can wear all year round? Around the waist the jacket is slightly wider than the matching jersey and top: this gives you enough room for underwear. Ideal in winter!