This women’s cycling jacket has…
- A professional race fit for optimal aerodynamics
- A windproof and water repellant outer layer
- A thermal fleece lining
- Elastic cuffs
- 3 back pockets
- 1 water-resistant pocket with a zip, opening for music earbuds and a reflection strip
- An wide silicon hem so it doesn’t slide up your body
- A long, semi-hidden zip at the front
- A beautiful blossom print with blue details!
A cheerful cycling jacket for women with Van Gogh print
This jacket is made of thermofleece and at its best when worn if it’s 15 degrees Celcius max. Combine it with the matching sleeveless cycling top or a thermic basic layer during colder rides. Complete your outfit with the Almond Blossom bibshorts, leg warmers and blue overshoes. Did you know that you lose most of your body heat via your head? Gladly we have matching racing caps and headbands for you!
Want to stand out in traffic? The Almond Blossom jacket adds color to grey winter days. Wear it like the Dutch when it’s between 0 and 15 degrees Celsius outside. The jacket is a little loose around the waist: that way it offers sufficient space for a base layer. Ideal during cold winter rides!